Well, this is late and going to be short - but after nearly 6 months, I finished Mike's Sweater!
Pattern: Retrofit from knitty, in one instead of two colors!
Yarn: Northampton from webs, in Pine, I think 6 skeins. (only used a bit of the 6th)
Needles: Size six and eight circs
Mods:I knit the sleeves in the round, and I totally did the back raglan decreases wrong but it worked. I also knit a size down so I could use a larger gauge to get the right size. It worked!
(yes I know these are blurry, but he's a fast moving guy, I couldn't get him to sit still. We've had some really hot weather so I didn't want to make him wear it any longer!)