Saturday, May 29, 2010

Picking Up Where I Left Off

Hi! Sorry about the radio silence. This was my first week of officially no school (I got some of my grades: two As and two Bs - even in the class I thought I might fail!), and I've been lazy. Well, I had three days off in the beginning of the week, so I didn't really do anything Monday, Tuesday I hung out with Mike, ate ice cream for lunch, went to the mall with Mollee and Mike (I didn't buy anything!), and out to dinner. Wednesday I went to the beach, and of course forgot my camera. Thursday I worked and went out bowling after, and yesterday I worked in the afternoon and went out to the Cheesecake Factory (expensive but so good and I have leftovers from lunch today).

I have to work the whole weekend until this Tuesday but I'm getting more hours, so I don't really care. Instead of 15, I'm getting about 25, which for summer isn't fantastic but I don't want to not be able to enjoy the summer either. I'm still looking for a second job, but without much luck.

Like always, I've been adding things to the shop: The Tilly Tote.



And a couple new sock bags.



I've been knitting too, just not as fast.



My Haruni shawl is coming along nicely, though I still have tons of yarn and I'm half done. So, I think I'll knit til I have a little more than a full skein of the yarn left then knit the border. This shawl will be huge.

I've also started knitting a market bag of my own design.



That's the bottom of it, and I haven't gotten very far in the stripes part but here's close up.



And now you're caught up. I have a few more hours before work so I think I'll go knit now!

No comments: