Thursday, November 25, 2010

SALE and an FO!

A Quick post:
SALE - Fat Penguin Bags: On black friday, I will activate a coupon for my whole shop to be 20% any order! Just use: noblackbagsforyou, and you will recieve 20% off your order! Shop is here!
Something that was listed recently:



And an FO! Well, pics of a finished FO you've seen.



Pattern: Infinity scarf (basically a mesh pattern over a lot of stitches in the round)
Yarn: Malabrigo from a Frogged Liesel sweater I made two years ago. Planning on making mittens from it too!
Needles: Size eights 32" circs.

I like it! It's for my sister for christmas, and I think I want to make myself one! probably not the same pattern but a similar one! Her neck definitely won't be cold!

1 comment:

Julie said...

that infinity scarf looks amazing!! sometimes a great stitch is all you need.