Sunday, October 17, 2010

Rhinebeck Love

Wow. Rhinebeck was fantastic! Last year I went with my boyfriend, who was a total trooper and so great about everything! This year, I went with my four fibery friends (some old, some new) and piled in a prius and headed west to Rhinebeck!



There was a lot of yarn love (heather seemed to be avoiding my camera).



On the bottom right, that's Katherine with the first purchase of the day! Bottom left is mckayla peeking at me through the creative booth (which I visited 3 times only to not buy anything!), and at the top left, me snuggling yarn (part angora) and finally Kristen with her new roving!

There's tons more, but I'll probably do a Part II, but I'll leave you with a picture of everyone's purchases!

1 comment:

Julie said...

looks like you had an amazing time!! So jealous!!!